As readers of Lingo Press will know, we dedicate our time to providing the most up to date language information for our readers. But the topics we cover can be quite varied. Much of the information we provide includes stories, reviews, advice and more, but sometimes we know our readers want answers to some of the commonly asked questions in the language learning world.
So we decided it might be useful to put together a collection of some of our answer articles that we find people want to learn about the most.
These are some of the questions we find people asking the most and the articles we’ve written to help people answer these questions. It’s not quite an FAQ but more of a in-depth answer to some of the most pressing language learning questions. And remember if you ever have any language learning topics that you’d like us to dive into, just let us know in the comments below.
Answers About French
As one of the most popular romantic languages to learn, we have dedicated a special section to commonly asked questions about French and French resources.
- How long does it take to learn French?
- Can I learn French in three months?
- Is French easier than Spanish?
- How do I start to learn French?
- What’s the best app to learn French?
- Can you learn French on your own?
- What’s the best way to learn French?
Answers About Spanish
Spanish is probably the most popular language for English speakers to learn and one of the most popular languages to teach your children. For that reason we have compiled a list of questions asked about resources especially for this.
- How do I introduce reading in Spanish to my child?
- How do I get my child interested in Spanish?
- How to improve my child’s reading in Spanish
- Why should my child read Spanish books?
- Where can I buy Spanish children’s books?
Answers About Electronic Translators
As electronic translators are gaining popularity, this doesn’t mean that we need to stop learning languages, more that they can supplement our language learning. So take a look below at some of the most commonly asked questions about these new and exciting devices.
- Are electronic translators commonly used?
- Is an electronic translator worth it?
- How do electronic translators work?
- How do I choose an electronic translator?
- How much should I spend on an electronic translator?
Answers About Japanese
One of our favourite languages to learn is Japanese and luckily there are lots of Japanese learning resources available online. You just need to know where to look.
- How to find a good Japanese translator app
- Will using a Japanese translation app stop me from learning Japanese?
- How to use a Japanese translator app
- Should I use a Japanese translator app?
- Will a Japanese translator app help me Japanese?
Answers About Portuguese
Portuguese is Spanish’ younger brother that doesn’t get anyway near enough of the attention it deserves but we love it and we’re here to answer all your questions on this beautiful language.
- Is Portuguese easy to learn?
- How can I learn Portuguese fast?
- How can I learn Portuguese online?
- Is Portuguese easier than Spanish?
- How to use a Portuguese textbook?
Answers About Korean
There are tonnes of great resources for learning Korean online for free, you just need to know where to look. So hopefully our answers to these questions below can help you out.
- How to improve my Korean
- How to practise Korean online
- How often should I study Korean?
- Where to find Korean resources
- How can I learn Korean fast?
- How can I learn Korean for free?
- Can I learn Korean online?
Answers About Russian
Russian is another favourite of the language learning community. It’s an important language globally, being one of the official UN languages, it’s the major slavic language and it’s a great one to go for if you’re considering learning a language with a different alphabet but you don’t want to move into some of the more complex writing systems.
- How can I learn Russian for free?
- How hard is it to learn Russian?
- How can I learn Russian fast and easy?
- How long does it take to learn Russian fluently?
- Is learning Russian useful?
Answers About Italian
Italian is one of the less commonly learned romantic languages nowadays after French and Spanish but it still remains a favourite for those who learn it. And one of the best ways to learn Italian is to choose a top quality Italian textbook and work your way through the material. Here are some of our favourite answers about learning Italian through a textbook.
- How to make the most out of an Italian textbook
- Where can I buy an Italian textbook?
- Should I use an Italian textbook?
- How to supplement studying with an Italian textbook
- Benefits of an Italian textbook
Answers About English
We don’t just write articles about learning foreign languages from an English speakers perspective. We also recognise that English is the most commonly learned language in the whole world and so we make sure we write articles for people who are wanting to learn English as well.
- How can I improve my English speaking skills at home?
- How can I practise English fluency?
- What is the best app for improving English fluency?
- How can I improve my English speaking skills fast?
- How can I improve my confidence with English?
Is there are any language questions you would like to know the answer to then let us know in the comments below.