We couldn’t be happier that you want to guest post for us, but before you do, make sure you read our requirements carefully to avoid disappointment.
Your article must be relevant to language learning. Here at Lingo Press Books, as well as providing high quality graded readers, we strive to deliver exceptional language learning advice, tips and fun information.
We understand that you may want to get started on guest blogging but if your article isn’t relevant to language learning then it won’t be accepted. But don’t worry, if it’s related, interested and of a high quality then it’s very likely that your article will be accepted.
What to do
If you want to guest post with us then make sure you do the following:
- Send us the title of your article and a short brief telling us what it will be about
- Remember the article needs to be about language learning
- Make sure you tell us a bit about yourself and your interest in language learning
- Content must be original
- If you wish to include any external links in your article, they must be approved by our editing team and relevant to the article
- Don’t write the article until your brief has been accepted, as we don’t want to waste your time
At Lingo Press Books, we only publish relevant material and high quality language learning articles. Each article needs to be manually approved, so don’t send us your article until you’ve had your brief approved.
If you’re lucky enough to have your article approved then it is important you understand how to format it. We have a team of editors who will upload the article to our website but to help you keep it as close to your original, please read carefully how to format it.
Once you have had your brief accepted, then your next stage will be to write the article. In order to meet our requirements, make sure you format your article in the following way:
- Your guest post needs to be a minimum of 100 words long
- Break your article into smaller paragraphs to make it easier for the reader
- Include various sub heading to guide the reader through the article
- Use clear English with short sentences
- If you wish to submit pictures, then please make sure you have the rights to use them
When will it be published?
Once you’ve submitted your guest post on language learning, the next stage is up to us. Here is what you can expect:
- Briefs usually take between 1 to 3 days to be approved, so you should hear from us relatively quickly
- Articles can take up to one week to be published on the website
- Once you have submitted your article, we will contact you with a publishing date
- We reserve the right to remove any article if we feel it does not fit with the theme or voice of our website
What happens after it’s published?
- After it’s published on our website, we will post the article on our social media sites
- In order for your post to stay up, we require you to also post it on your social media sites
- This way we get maximum exposure for the article
How to contact us
If you wish to submit a brief for review then please fill in the form below. Make sure you complete all the fields below and you will hear from us shortly.
[wpforms id=”686″ description=”true”]
Remember this blog is for language learning guest posting, so if your guest post isn’t relevant to language learning, it’s not going up.
We receive a lot of requests for guest blogging so if you don’t hear back from us within three days, then unfortunately that means you have been unsuccessful this time, but please try again with us in the future.
Best of luck and we look forward to hearing from you soon.